Your application for the 4. Rising Stars Grand Prix 2019
International Music Competition Berlin
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10. APRIL 2019
To apply for the competition participants must submit:
- A completed online application form
- YouTube (or other video sharing sites) link to the video recordings
- Music program (composer, title, duration)
- A biography of the applicant in MS Word format (not to exceed 150 words), including musical education, past participations in competitions, festivals and other public events. Portrait photo in electronic format.
- Copy of a valid passport or identity card (ID card)
- Bank transfer receipt (or MoneyGram/Western Union receipt) of the application fee.
- Biography, music program and photo can be uploaded in the online application form.
- Passport copy or identity card copy and bank transfer receipt should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
(If a problem occurs, while trying to submit the online application form, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you then the application form via email.)
The application fee for solo performers is 170 EUR per participant.
Application fees for ensemble members (consisting of two – eight musicians) are reduced to 115 EUR per person.
Application fees are not refundable.
Application deadline: 10. April 2019
Late fee of 30 EUR per participant will be charged for applications received after 10. April 2019.
Wire transfer the registration fee free of charge for the recipient, to the following bank account:
Recipient: Rising Stars Grand Prix UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Postbox 64 02 12, 10048 Berlin, Germany
BIC (Swift-Code): DEUTDEDB101
Name and address of the bank: Deutsche Bank PGK AG
Filiale Berlin-Tempelhof, Tempelhofer Damm 143, 12099 Berlin, Germany
Reason for payment: „Rising Stars Grand Prix application fee“
Name and category of the participant must be clearly written (capital letters).
The payment can be also made using MoneyGram or Western Union. If you want to use this option, please contact us: email@example.com